Mark Roderick is a very boring corporate and securities lawyer. Since the JOBS Act of 2012, he has spent all of his time in the Crowdfunding space and today is one of the leading Crowdfunding and Fintech lawyers in the United States. He writes a widely-read blog, www.CrowdfundAttny.com, with a wealth of legal and practical information for portals and issuers. He also speaks at Crowdfunding events across the country, and represents industry participants across the country and around the world.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1982
- University of London, M.S., Mathematics, 1979
- Dickinson College, B.A., English, magna cum laude, 1978
- Crowdfunding Professional Association
- National Crowdfunding Association