Mark Roderick is one of the leading attorneys in the Crowdfunding/Fintech industry and speaks at conferences and other events all over the world. If you’re interested in having Mark speak at an event, please contact Molly Grimm, Communications Manager at Flaster Greenberg PC, at 856.382.2211 or via email: email@example.com.
Webinar: Crowdfunding from the Start-Up’s Perspective
For more information or to register, click here.
How can businesses use the tools created by the JOBS Act to access capital? This question and more will be answered on June 4, 2019, when Mark Roderick serves as a panelist for the upcoming webinar “Crowdfunding from the Start-Up’s Perspective”. This webinar compares raising money online to traditional methods of capital raising. It also compare each of the different titles available under the JOBS Act. Panelists will discuss and compare the differences between security based crowdfunding and rewards based crowdfunding, exploring those instances where such a method would make sense.
Date & Time:
June 4, 2019
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Central
- MARK RODERICK, ESQ., Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- JORDAN FISHFELD, Co-Founder and CEO, CFX Markets
- ANDREW STEPHENSON, Chief Product Officer, CrowdCheck
- 2019 Reg A Conference – Advertising the Reg A Deal – May 9, 2019
- 2018 UN World Habitat Day in New York (October 1, 2018)
- The Complete Guide to Investment Crowdfunding Regulations in the US (September 27, 2018)
- The Reg A Conference (June 12, 2018)
- Note Buyer Bootcamp (April 18 – 19, 2018)
- New York 2018 Fintech World Conference (February 7, 2018)
- CLE Institute: Ethics, Real Estate, Corporate & Securities Law (December 5, 2017)
- 6th Annual Global Crowdfunding Convention ( October 23 – 24, 2017)
- A Monumental Change in Securities Law: Crowdfunding is Now Open for Business (September 27, 2017)
- 2017 CrowdInvest Summit (September 6, 2017)
- 5th Real Estate Crowdfunding Summit – iGlobal Forum (June 21, 2017)
- 4th Annual Crowdfunding USA Conference – National Press Club (May 4, 2017)
EB-5 & Crowdfunding: Alternative Sources of Financing – International Real Estate Federation USA Symposium (April 4, 2017)