Mark Roderick is one of the leading attorneys in the Crowdfunding/Fintech industry and speaks at conferences and other events all over the world. If you’re interested in having Mark speak at an event, please contact Molly Grimm, Communications Manager at Flaster Greenberg PC, at 856.382.2211 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Affordable Metropolis Series, Part 2 – A Global Dialogue on Affordable Housing: Policy: Finance, Technology & Sheltering
October 1, 2018 – U.N. World Habitat Day 2018 | New York, NY
This event, held in collaboration with UN-Habitat and The International Real Estate Federation, will explore how governments, the business sector, citizens, and others respond to the challenges of providing sustainable livelihoods.
The event will also take place simultaneously in Paris, Jakarta, Barcelona, Taiching and Honolulu, as well as a number of other cities worldwide throughout October, designated as Urban October by the UN.
For more information, or to register, click here.
- The Complete Guide to Investment Crowdfunding Regulations in the US (September 27, 2018)
- The Reg A Conference (June 12, 2018)
- Note Buyer Bootcamp (April 18 – 19, 2018)
- New York 2018 Fintech World Conference (February 7, 2018)
- CLE Institute: Ethics, Real Estate, Corporate & Securities Law (December 5, 2017)
- 6th Annual Global Crowdfunding Convention ( October 23 – 24, 2017)
- A Monumental Change in Securities Law: Crowdfunding is Now Open for Business (September 27, 2017)
- 2017 CrowdInvest Summit (September 6, 2017)
- 5th Real Estate Crowdfunding Summit – iGlobal Forum (June 21, 2017)
- 4th Annual Crowdfunding USA Conference – National Press Club (May 4, 2017)
EB-5 & Crowdfunding: Alternative Sources of Financing – International Real Estate Federation USA Symposium (April 4, 2017)