Mark Roderick is one of the leading attorneys in the Crowdfunding/Fintech industry and speaks at conferences and other events all over the world. If you’re interested in having Mark speak at an event, please contact Molly Grimm, Communications Manager at Flaster Greenberg PC, at 856.382.2211 or via email: email@example.com.
June 12, 2018 – New York, NY
The Reg A Conference is the largest gathering of deal-makers, advisors and companies interested in networking and discussion of Regulation A for raising capital. Mark Roderick will moderate a panel entitled “Is Reg A Right for My Company?,” which will highlight how Reg A enables a business to gauge public interest, qualifying an offering state by state, planning future expansion, and more. Click here to view the agenda and/or register.
- Note Buyer Bootcamp (April 18 – 19, 2018)
- New York 2018 Fintech World Conference (February 7, 2018)
- CLE Institute: Ethics, Real Estate, Corporate & Securities Law (December 5, 2017)
- 6th Annual Global Crowdfunding Convention ( October 23 – 24, 2017)
- A Monumental Change in Securities Law: Crowdfunding is Now Open for Business (September 27, 2017)
- 2017 CrowdInvest Summit (September 6, 2017)
- 5th Real Estate Crowdfunding Summit – iGlobal Forum (June 21, 2017)
- 4th Annual Crowdfunding USA Conference – National Press Club (May 4, 2017)
EB-5 & Crowdfunding: Alternative Sources of Financing – International Real Estate Federation USA Symposium (April 4, 2017)