Lifetime CashFlow through Real Estate Investing Podcast with Rod Khleif
Special Guest: Mark Roderick
In this episode of Lifetime CashFlow through Real Estate Investing, you will learn:
- Real Estate Syndications OPM (Other People’s Money) and Securities Laws;
- Understanding Securities Exemptions;
- Most common exemptions for syndications;
- The 506(b) exemption;
- Accredited Investors Sophisticated Investors;
- The JOBS ACT; and
- The 506(c) exemption Understanding Reg A Documents for Syndication.
Questions? Let me know.
Tagged: Acquisitions, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, manager, mark roderick, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Riyad Khleif, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate